By using this website and/or submitting an order with "CanadianEssays.com", you acknowledge that you have familiarized yourself with the following terms and conditions and fully agree with them. You also accept that the following terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us.
Further on in this document:
"Website" thereafter refers to "CanadianEssays.com".
"Customer"/ "Client" means and refers to any individual who uses CanadianEssays.com to place an order or to sign up for membership.
"Service" means an original research or advice that the client receives according to his/hers order requirements.
"Order" means a request for a service provided by the CanadianEssays.com, processed according to the procedure described on the website.
"One page" means 250-words long.
All types of services provided by the company are meant for research or reference purposes and private use only. No further publishing or submission under the client's name is allowed. We do not accept responsibility for the failure to learn the material covered in the assignment.
Once the client has processed the payment and downloaded the written assignment from the email sent from CanadianEssays.com, he or she obtains complete copyright of the product.
The company undertakes never to resell, publish, or use for any purposes the paper that was submitted to the client.
The company reserves the right to use any relevant sources to complete the research – books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, unless otherwise specified by the client. If a specific source is required the client is asked to provide this source as a scan or a fax copy. Unless the source is provided or is readily available on the internet we can not guarantee that the source will be used.
As the product provided by the company is meant for research/ reference purposes, we guarantee the standard of the work, but not the final grade.
The company shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the client´s choice to use the services of the CanadianEssays.com.
The customer should provide clear briefings and ensure all the additional required materials are provided. Failure to provide timely information may delay the processing of the paper.
Please note that the company will not be held liable for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties (hosting or internet provider´s failures, etc).
The company offers free revision to adjust the research to your needs. (Based on time frame and membership level)
The customer should realize that such revisions include minor changes in the text of the paper, alterations to suit the personal style of the client, and/or insignificant shifts in the accent of the research.
The customer should realize that the company can not be held liable for the content of the paper in case a clear and detailed description was not provided.
Revisions are only provided under the following conditions/circumstances: The client has not violated any terms and conditions stated above and below.
1. The paper was not changed by the client before he/she requested the revision.
2. The order submitted to the client does not follow the initial guidelines stated at the time the order was placed.
3. At least 48 hours for Gold Membership, 36 hours for Silver Membership and 12 hours for Non-membership should be allowed for the revision.
4. No further guidelines, other than those provided by the client at the time the order was placed should be included in the revision requests.
CanadianEssays.com has a zero plagiarism tolerance policy and therefore strives to ensure that all the papers sent to our clients are originals.
According to the company´s definition, the paper can be qualified as plagiarized if the following occurs:
1. A writer passes someone else´s words as his/hers own
2. A writer fails to put a quotation in quotation marks
3. The source of the quotation is false
4. Someone else´s copyrighted ideas are used without giving appropriate credit
1. Prices are determined based on the precise requirements you set out for us, time frame, and based on membership level.
2. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED until the exact price of your essay is determined by one of our Essay Advisors.
3. A deposit (amount depending on membership status) will be provided to CanadianEssays.com prior to assigning a writer to a project. Upon completion of the essay, the remaining balance will be paid in full and the essay will be sent via e-mail.